International speaker Jen Grisanti is an acclaimed Story/Career Consultant at Jen Grisanti Consultancy Inc.
Grisanti is a writing instructor for Writers on the Verge at NBC, a former 12-year studio executive, including VP of Current Programming at CBS/Paramount, blogger for The Huffington Post and author of the books, Story Line: Finding Gold In Your Life Story and her new book, Change Your Story, Change Your Life: A Path To Your Success.
Grisanti started her career in 1992 as an assistant to Aaron Spelling, who served as her mentor for 12 years, and she quickly climbed the ranks and eventually ran Current Programs at Spelling Television Inc., covering all of Spelling’s shows including Beverly Hills, 90210, Melrose Place and Charmed. In 2004, Grisanti was promoted to Vice President of Current Programs at CBS/Paramount where she covered numerous shows, including Medium, Numbers, NCIS, 4400 and Girlfriends.
Change Your Story, Change Your Life: A Path To Success
DIVORCE. JOB LOSS. ILLNESS. THE DEATH OF A LOVED ONE.
What do you do after experiencing any of life’s major turning points? Drawing on her 20 years as a Hollywood story analyst and experience dealing with her own major life changes, Grisanti tackles that question and more, showing you how to write your story the way you wish it to be — and how to change your life in the process. Become the hero of your own story!
“What if you could learn that your obstacles were leading you toward success instead of preventing it?” – Jen Grisanti
VIDEO PODCAST: Change your story, change your life, is an inspiring journey of awakening and transformation. In this podcast, Jen Grisanti shares,
- The importance of being led by spirit rather than ego
- How to powerfully redefine yourself after loss and create something new from a higher level of consciousness
- How to turn a negative experience into something positive and life-affirming
- Why we need to embrace the change – it’s ongoing process. This acceptance takes continuous effort.
- A valuable reminder, when hitting rock bottom, your “all is lost” moment can lead to a renewed sense of purpose.
Change Your Story, Change Your Life is published by Divine Arts Media