Welcome to Day 36
Today’s Coaching Session focuses on:
- 4 lessons from one of the world’s best Ironman Triathletes, Chris McCormack
- Source: In Pursuit of Excellence by Terry Orlick, PhD
Here is today’s podcast. Enjoy!
PODCAST: 4 Lessons from Chris McCormack 12:26
If you like this podcast, give a “like” to my Facebook page and share it with others.
Watch this video of Chris McCormack as he trains for running
- Think big, bold, positive thoughts.
- Adjust your posture, make it upright and strong.
- Breath deep. Fill your amazing body with life and energy.
- Fuel your body with nourishing foods and liquids because you love it!
Sneak Preview for Tomorrow
- When and how you should push past fatigue.
Share This Podcast
Share this podcast with friends, family or co-workers by sending them a link to this page or clicking on the ‘share this story’ icons at the bottom of this page.