Welcome to Day 31
Today’s Coaching Session focuses on:
- Understand the 4 attributes of mental toughness – flexibility, responsiveness, strength and resiliency.
- How to think and act under pressure to perform at your best.
- Learn how to alter your facial expressions and posture to supercharge your physiology.
Here is today’s podcast. Enjoy!
PODCAST: Mastering mental toughness 14:29
Watch this video by Amy Cuddy, your body language shapes who you are.
- Monitor your posture and adjust accordingly.
- Monitor your breathing, if it is shallow, take deep, slower breaths.
- Smile or think of a funny movie for 25 seconds to boost your mood.
- Continue to implement a behavior to increase your physical energy – food, water, deep breathing or exercise. Make the behavior specific, small and manageable.
- Practice deep breathing, counting from 1-10 at least 2 times a day.
- If this seems like too much, pick one of the five to do. It’s better to build one habit at a time, and focus on that one habit for 1-2 weeks. Once that habit is encoded, add on a second behavior. This creates sustainable new habits. Listen to Day 1 podcast as a reminder of the Zorro circle of mastery.
Sneak Preview for tomorrow
- Mastering mental toughness, continuing to strengthen mental and emotional resilience.
Share This Podcast
Share this podcast with friends, family or co-workers by sending them a link to this page or clicking on the ‘share this story’ icons at the bottom of this page.