Welcome to Day 1
Today’s coaching lesson focuses on:
- Stepping into the Zorro Circle of Mastery to achieve your goals.
- Learn 6 benefits of priming your mind for positivity.
- Learn 1 calming refocusing technique
- Learn your first strategy for priming your mind for positivity.
- Receive your first homework assignment
Here is your first Podcast. Enjoy!
PODCAST: Peak Performance For Life (PPFL) Day 1 18:47
It’s a little over 15 minutes, there were a few gems I didn’t want to leave out! Split it up into two sessions if that’s easier, 10 mins this morning and 8 minutes at lunch. The next podcasts will be 5-15 minutes and any bonus information will be shared at the end.
IMPORTANT addition to the homework: Make sure the behavior you chose is one that you feel excited and positive about. If it seems hard or like a have to, chose something different that gives you energy and excitement.
Facebook group update 2/5/14: The private group is now closed but you can still enjoy inspirational and motivational posts on my Facebook page.
Sneak Preview of Tomorrow
- Learn the single most effective thing you can do to increase your chances of completing a goal.
- Understand how you can strengthen your self-control muscle, and times of the day it is strongest and weakest.
- Understand the value of energy management to increase energy and reduce stress, fatigue and burnout.
If you like this podcast, give Coach Kiomi a “like” on Facebook and on Google Plus. Your feedback is greatly appreciated! Receive daily coaching tips and inspirational quotes on Facebook and Google Plus too.
Share This Podcast
Share this podcast with friends, family or co-workers by clicking on the ‘share this story’ icons at the bottom of this page.