As a Business and Executive Coach, I can help you understand how your thoughts, behaviors and perspectives impact your business success.
As a result of business coaching, you can increase positivity, profitability and emotional resilience, growing your company and enjoying a more rewarding career. You will discover how to enhance your strengths and transform weaknesses to produce measurable and sustainable outcomes, propelling your business and career.
I work with entrepreneurs, small business owners, managers and executives, as well as performing artists, writers, and other creative professionals.
Three areas of business coaching include:
1. Managing Yourself:
- Amplifying strengths
- Changing negative thoughts and self-perceptions
- Being more proactive and less reactive
- Increasing risk tolerance
- Maximizing focus, motivation, and execution
- Asserting yourself in difficult situations
- “Turning off” work when you are relaxing
- Effectively promoting yourself and your business
- Boosting confidence while networking, acquiring clients, and public speaking
2. Managing Others:
- Engaging, motivating, and retaining skilled workers
- Implementing discipline and corrective actions
- Embracing conflict and constructively resolving disputes
- Coaching and mentoring employees
- Anticipating, recognizing, and attending to customer needs
3. Leadership Development
- Cultivating conceptual, strategic, and innovative thinking
- Initiating and implementing change with finesse
- Developing trusted influence
- Effectively responding to, and resolving, crises
- Navigating internal and external politics
- Widening networks and perspective
For more information contact Coach Kiomi today and schedule your free consultation.